Wednesday, July 25, 2012

In Search of God ( Part 4)



In Search of God
(After hearing the Discovery of God Particle)
Dr Narendra S Gangakhedkar
(PART 4)

(This is the last article on this topic)

The living beings are born from food, food is produced by rain, and rain comes by performing Yajna. The Yajna is performed by doing Karma. (See also 4.32) (3.14)
First part of this stanza is correct and explains the cause of birth of living beings. But the cause of Rain linked to Yana and Karma will not be acceptable to scientific mind as we now know scientific reasons for the Rain.

Those who perceive that all works are done by the Prakriti alone, and thus they are not the doer, they truly understand.  (13.29)
The light that coming from the sun illumines the whole world; and which is in the moon, and in the fire; know that light to be Mine. (15.12)

That is the reason why man started worshiping SUN and MOON as GODS. They are the constant source of energy and needed for our survival.
My Prakriti (or the material nature) is the womb wherein I place the seed (of spirit or Purusha) from which all beings are born. (14.03)
 We may not agree with this concept of Prakriti which is clearly defined ast the spirit of Purusha which is not based on scientific thinking. We have to really find out the meaning of this concept.

I am the beginning, the middle, and the end of the creation. Among the knowledge I am knowledge of the supreme Self. I am logic of the logician. (10.32)
This concept of creator is true. But who is this?  

O Krishna, I believe all that You have told Me to be true. O Lord, neither the Devas nor the demons fully understand Your manifestations. (10.14)

The Supreme Lord said: O Arjuna, now I shall explain to you My prominent divine manifestations, because My manifestations are endless. (10.19)

O Arjuna, I am the Atma abiding in the heart of all beings. I am also the beginning, the middle, and the end of all beings. (10.20)
These thoughts are defining the character of Universe creator. This is to be understood scientifically.

 WHAT I AM (GOD)?   

This is only a brief description by Me (GOD) of the extent of My divine manifestations. (10.40)
God exists in these different forms. We notice it, feel it and appreciate his existence when we look at Nature and Prakriti.

 I am the radiant sun among the luminaries,
 I am Marici among the gods of wind,
 I am the moon among the stars. (10.21)
 I am the mind among the senses; I am the consciousness in living beings. (10.22)
 I am the fire among the Vasus; and I am Meru among the mountain peaks. (10.23)
 I am the ocean among the bodies of water. (10.24)
 I am the Himalaya among the immovables. (10.25)
 I am the Peepal tree among the trees (10.26)
 I am thunderbolt among the weapons
 I am Varuna among the water
 I am time or death among the healers, lion among the beasts, and the Garuda among birds. (10.30)
 I am the wind among the purifiers
 I am the shark among the fishes, and the Ganges among the rivers. (10.31)
 I am the beginning, the middle, and the end of the creation
  Among the knowledge I am knowledge of the supreme Self. I am logic of the logician. (10.32)
 I am the letter ``A'' among the alphabets, among the compound words I am the dual compound,
 I am the endless time
 I am the sustainer of all, and have faces on all sides (or I am omniscient).  (10.33)
 I am the all-devouring death, and also the origin of future beings. (10.34)
 I am Maargsirsha (November-December) among the months; I am the spring among the seasons.   (10.35)
 I am the fraud of the gambler; I am the splendor of the splendid; I am victory (of the victorious); I am resolution (of the resolute); I am the goodness of the good. (10.36)
 I am the origin or seed of all beings, there is nothing, animate or inanimate, that can exist without Me.  (10.39)
There is no end of My divine manifestations; this is only a brief description by Me of the extent of My divine manifestations. (10.40)

We only see only very small fraction of God’s energy. Sun, Moon, Fire, Earth and Water are the main forms of God. God does exist. No doubt. We are there because of his creation and we have to leave this Prakriti as and when he decides and marks us in his calendar.

 I continually support the entire universe by a small fraction of My energy. (10.42)

The light that coming from the sun illumines the whole world; and which is in the moon, and in the fire; know that light to be Mine. (See also 13.17 and 15.06) (15.12)

Entering the earth I support all beings with My energy; becoming the sap-giving moon I nourish all the plants. (15.13)

The Lord abides in the heart of all beings, O Arjuna, causing all beings to act (or work out their Karma) by His power of Maya as if they are (puppets of Karma) mounted on a machine. (18.61)

 We cannot see the Creator of this Universe in any physical form. God is everywhere in smaller than smallest particle.  God is particle. God is Energy. God is a Force or God is a Field.  If you believe in God, he is there. If one does not believe in God, one has to explain above mentioned forms of God.  For finding a smaller than smallest particle such as Higgs boson, we have build a huge machine but we have not yet understood the creator of Universe.

 (Based on my understanding of “GEETAI” by Vinoba Bhave and English Translation of
Dr Ramanand Prasad)

No comments:

Post a Comment